Bye, bye year 2018 and welcome year 2019! Is that even possible? Another year is gone. And it was very good year, full of new experiences and adventures. But I have very strong feeling that this year will be better.
Before we move on, let’s have a look back to the year 2018. Here are 5 my top outfit/pictures from the last year. Let’s see if we can do better this year. 🙂
1.Outfit with grey jeans (you can read whole post HERE):
2. Pink dress outfit (whole post HERE):
3. Outfit inspired by Little India (read whole post HERE):
4. Yellow dress outfit (whole post HERE):
5. Outfit with emerald green top (read post HERE):
Now I’m ready to start new year. So let’s start with some good news. I’m so happy to announce that the fashion link up My Red Carpet is back. I’m looking forward to see all your amazing outfits. The winning outfit (most clicked outfit) will be announced on my Instagram. And this is not all. I have one more surprise for you. I let you know about that in my next post, so stay tuned. 😀
Dear ladies (and gentlemen), let´s start My Red Carpet linkup. Every Tuesday you can stand on the imaginary red carpet to show your fabulous outfits. You can also get inspired by other bloggers. Every week I will select 2 looks – one the most clicked and one my favorite outfit in my next blog post and this outfit will be featured on my Instagram stories.
To join this link up follow these easy steps:
- Please follow me on INSTAGRAM.
- Share some love and visit at least 2 other bloggers from the linkup party.
- Share a link to THE GLAMADVENTURE on your post.