Christmas is my favorite time of the year. It is family time. Time, when my belief in the good in this world is renewed once again. Peaceful time. Joyful time. Time to reflect on life. Merry time. Or is it?
Every year I promised myself that next year I’d not be stressed out, and I’d plan everything ahead. And I was monumentally failing every year. As close the Christmas day was, I was more tired and frustrated.
So what to do if you want NOT so merry Christmas? I have a few tips for you:
- Before Christmas, visit every Christmas party and meet all the people. As much as possible, so you will not have time for your own family. You will have a lot of time with them later.
- Start to bake as many sorts of pastry as possible. More than you and your family can eat in one month. Your house will smell so lovely, and you will be exhausted. But there is no way that you could have less pastry on the table than your friend/cousin/neighbor/etc.
- General cleaning – this is my favorite part. Do vacuuming, wipe floors, polish cutlery, reorganize wardrobes, clean the window, wash the curtains, beat the carpets,… If you are not tired yet, you can paint the walls. I think it adds some extra touch to your Christmas.
- Christmas gifts – we can’t forget those. Ideally is to buy some crazy gifts 23rd or even better the 24th of December. And on credit.
- Start to be HAPPY. 3, 2, 1… NOW!
I hope that you are not stressed too much and you are able to enjoy this beautiful time of the year. xoxo
Here you find where I’m linking up my post: LINK UPs.
The most popular/clicked look last week had Iris from La Moumous. Congratulations!
My favorite look had Donna from Donna Does Dresses.
Dear ladies (and gentlemen), let´s start My Red Carpet linkup. Every Tuesday you can stand on the imaginary red carpet to show your fabulous outfits. You can also get inspired by other bloggers. Every week I will select 2 looks – one the most clicked and one my favorite outfit in my next blog post and this outfit will be featured on my Instagram stories.
To join this link-up follow these easy steps:
- Please follow me on INSTAGRAM.
- Share some love and visit at least 2 other bloggers from the linkup party.
- Share a link to THE GLAMADVENTURE on your post.