Are you shopping online? Of course you do. So you know this is very different with comparison to buying your clothes in the stone shops. I mentioned my 3T’s rules (read more HERE). The first rule “TRY” isn’t possible to apply here.
So is there something to avoid disappointment? Sure, you can do following:
- TAKE YOUR CURRENT MEASUREMENTS – maybe you think you know your measurements, but we have some fluctuations during the year, so it is better to know how your current numbers.
- CHECK A SIZE CHARTS – it is well know fact, that sizes are so different in the shops. I’m from UK14 in some shops to UK18 in others. This is quite a big range. It is necessary to compare your real measurements with a shop size charts. Sometimes it is more complicated and every dress/clothes has it’s own size charts. It takes more time, but it is worth it. Don’t forget to check length of the dress. A lot of dresses made in Asia are made for shorter people and this can be more like long top than a dress for you.
- CHECK A MATERIAL – specially if you are between sizes and curvy as I am. If the material is stretchy, you are fine. If not and your measurements are fitting so so, you might to consider to up size.
- CONSIDER A RIGHT DESIGN/STYLE FOR YOUR BODY TYPE – you already probably know which design and style works on your body type and what doesn’t. I know that the girl on the pictures looks amazing in this dress, but try to imagine how you will look in this dress.
- GATHER AS MUCH INFO AS POSSIBLE – start with the product description. There are a lot of information which can help you to make the right decision. Next step will be to read reviews. This will give you more realistic picture what to expect.
This post is sponsored. I was gifted with 3 dresses of my own choice for the review by the manufacturer and marketer Dropship-clothes.com. They are selling online very affordable women fashion included the lingerie, swimwear and the sports wear. My favorite part is that they have a plus size section. I chose 3 dresses following the rules stated above. I received the dresses and now I would like present them to you. Like always, I tell you my opinion. If I like it, I’ll tell you, if don’t, I’m not gonna sugar coated it either.
I choose the first dress from the plus size section. It is dress with 3/4 sleeves. I choose size XXL which should be US 18-20. The dress is actually UK16-18, so it was good that I checked very carefully size chart. The dress fits perfectly. Everything is how it should be. The quality is matching the price. The length of the dress is great. I knew that the fit and flare style is great for my curvy figure and I was right. This dress has the real pockets! The dress look exactly how it looks on the pictures on the website. If you would like to see how was the green dress presented at the online shop, click on the red link.
How do you like the dress?
Bag: local shop Indonesia
Here you find where I’m linking up my post: LINK UPs.
The most popular/clicked look last week had Emma from STYLE SPLASH. Congratulations!
My favourite look had Jacqui from MUMMABSTYLISH.
Dear ladies (and gentlemen), let´s start My Red Carpet linkup. Every Tuesday you can stand on the imaginary red carpet to show your fabulous outfits. You can also get inspired by other bloggers. Every week I will select 2 looks – one the most clicked and one my favorite outfit in my next blog post and this outfit will be featured on my Instagram stories. And this is not all – once a month you can win a prize.
To join this link up follow these easy steps:
- Please follow me on INSTAGRAM.
- Share some love and visit at least 2 other bloggers from the linkup party.
- Share a link to THE GLAMADVENTURE on your post.