It was so nice to have a few days out of the normal routine. But I’m back now, so back to the work. It is almost end of March and I have feeling that the small recap regarding my goals is due. So let’s have a look how I am doing, what is new and if there is some progress.
- Love: Have a regular date with my hubby. I think this one is working great. Every Saturday morning when our Little One has soccer training, we are having together breakfast at Starbucks. Our Little One had 2 sleepovers and were able to enjoy romantic evening in the down town as well. And we are planning some more.
- Health: The weight loss. So far, no success. The weight is the same. I’m not very happy with this one.
- Passion: Blogging. I continue posting on my blog. Number of visitors are going slightly up. The number are not what I planned yet, but I’m on the way. Big thank you to all my readers. You are helping me to keep my passion going on.
- Work: Transformation of my passion for blogging and social media to the paid job. I already announced that I got my first paid job. I have started and I love it. I think there will be more post about this coming soon.
- Money: Decrease expenses and increase income. I am focusing on increasing income. I’m working on the business plan which, hopefully, let me be fully financially independent.
Now, back to the fashion. We took this pictures in Indonesia, were we were exploring Bintan island. A lot of walking was involved, so the comfort was very important. The look is very simple – the white shorts and pink t-shirt. To have more complete look, I added pink kimono with cute lace detail.
Shorts: POLO Ralph Lauren
Here you find where I´m linking up my post: LINK UPs
The most popular/clicked look last week had Rama from CHEZ RAMA. Congratulations!
My favourite look had Gail from IS THIS MUTTON.
Dear ladies (and gentlemen), let´s start My Red Carpet linkup. Every Tuesday you can stand on the imaginary red carpet to show your fabulous outfits. You can also get inspired by other bloggers. Every week I will select 2 looks – one the most clicked and one my favorite outfit in my next blog post and this outfit will be featured on my Instagram stories. And this is not all – once a month you can win a prize.
To join this link up follow these easy steps: