Have you heard about this? I didn’t, so I “googled” some information first. It is an award given by the bloggers to the fellow bloggers who are spreading the positivity and good vibes through their blogs. It is also the opportunity to introduce yourself more and later find out some interesting things about other bloggers.
THE RULES FOR THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARDS ARE AS FOLLOWING:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and also include a link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions given by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate other blogs and also give questions for them to answer.
- Notify your nominees through social media or by commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Here are my answers
- Why did you start blogging?
As you know, 5 years ago we moved from Europe to Singapore. My hubby has continued his carrier and my life has changed completely. Suddenly, I wasn’t working professional, but stay at home mum. It was so nice to have more time. But as I used to be very busy, I needed to find something new for me. I red a great article about the bloggers and I was thinking: “Yes, this is it! I’m gonna try this”. And 5 years later, here I’m.
2.What is the funniest thing happen to you while taking pictures?
Nothing really funny happen to me while taking pictures. But I can say that sometime people are staring like they expect something funny to happen. o)
3. What’s your favorite thing about your blog?
I like that it is my small universe. My peaceful secluded place.
4. Who inspires you in your blog?
I’m inspired by a lot of people I’m connected to through the social media. I’m watching their pictures and reading their blogs on the daily basis. This is what I love on my on-line life. But the main source of mine inspiration is the traveling. New people, new culture, food, clothes, nature, architecture, history, etc. This is what truly fascinate me.
5. What’s the most valuable piece of advice you can give to other bloggers/ potential blog starters?
I have one simple advice. Don’t worry, just start. Everything else you will learn along.
6. What is the funniest thing you experienced with blogging?
Two days ago, we were sitting in the restaurant. The waiter brought for our Little One the chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream. My son was sitting there with the spoon in his hand, but he didn’t touch the cake. I was asking: “Why aren’ t you eating? It looks fantastic!” His answer: “You didn’t take a picture, mum. ” So, I guess I turned the whole family into the bloggers. o)
7. How has blogging changed your life?
Blogging really changed my life. It opened the whole new world for me. I learnt bunch of the new skills. I recently got the first paid job linked to blogging. And I’m planning to turn it to the business and be my own boss. #BossLady. o)
I’m nominating following bloggers:
Emma STYLE SPLASH
Elisa FLITTER FEVER
Jodie JODIE’S TOUCH OF STYLE
Laurie VANITY AND ME
My questions are:
- What is your favourite quote?
- What is your hobby (other than blogging)?
- Why do you start blogging?
- What was your most read blog post?
- What blog post are you the most proud of and why?
- What was your most difficult topic you write about?
- Did you find something via blogging that you didn’t know before?
- Where you would like to live if you can choose any country of the world?
Now something on the fashion note. I wanted achieve the slimming look. I’m wearing black top and black jeans to create united silhouette. Than I added the cardigan in the leopard print. This is actually the very first piece with the animal piece I ever had.
Bag: local market BALI
Here you find where I´m linking up my post: LINK UPs.
The most popular/clicked look last week had Martina from ELEGANT 40. Congratulations!
My favourite look had LAURIE from VANITY&ME.
Now we can start new link up party:
Dear ladies (and gentlemen), let´s start My Red Carpet linkup. Every Tuesday you can stand on the imaginary red carpet to show your fabulous outfits. You can also get inspired by other bloggers. Every week I will select 2 looks – one the most clicked and one my favorite outfit in my next blog post and this outfit will be featured on my Instagram stories. And this is not all – once a month you can win a prize.
To join this link up follow these easy steps:
- Please follow me on INSTAGRAM.
- Share some love and visit at least 2 other bloggers from the linkup party.
- Share a link to THE GLAMADVENTURE on your post.